09/2014 - present Undergraduate, Shenzhen University, Clinical Medicine
(1) Statistics and its application in omics and precision medicine;
(2) Feature selection and applications.
Publications and Patents
Guo Z, Cheng X, Hui X, Shu X, White AP, Hu Y, Wang Y. Prediction of new bacterial type III secreted effectors with a recursive Hidden Markov Model profile-alignment strategy. Current Bioinformatics. 2017 Jul 24. Link
Hui X, Hu Y, Sun MA, Shu X, Han R, Ge Q, Wang Y. EBT: A Statistic Test Identifying Moderate Size of Significant Features with Balanced Power and Precision for Genome-wide Rate Comparisons. Bioinformatics. 2017 May 3. doi: 10.1093/bioinformatics/btx294. Pubmed
Wang Y, Hui X. Registration of Software Copyrights for EBT (No. 2017SR206343).
Wang Y, Hui X. Registration of Software Copyrights for LUdiff (No. 2018SR054556).
Awards and Honors
(1) Special Prize, Shenzhen University Undergraduate Challenge Cup 2017
(2) Selected to be presented in the 10th Annual Meeting of the Chinese College Students' Innovation and Entrepreneurship (2017)
(3) College Students National Scholarship 2017
(4) Supported by a Guangdong Provincial Climb Plan Funding (2017; major participant)
(5) Second Prize, Shenzhen University Undergraduate Challenge Cup 2016
(6) Supported by a Chinese National Undergraduate Training Programs for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (201510590049)
(7) Excellence for the appraisal at the end of research project 201510590049
2016-2018 All Rights Reserved
Shenzhen University Health Science Center